Carolyn has over twenty years of experience in operational and executive support roles with both large multinational corporations and closely held businesses. At Inglewood, she provides support for expert witness engagements by analyzing and codifying evidentiary information and data and have created exhibits used in expert reports. She has provided accounting for a company going through bankruptcy and also performs the accounting for Inglewood.
Additional positions have included:
- Parker Hannifin – Contact Employee/Clerical Support Specialist in the Business Intelligence Department for this global diversified industrial and aerospace manufacturer.
- ABB Inc. – Contract Employee/Accounts Receivable Analyst for this industrial technology company operating in over 100 countries.
- Hugo Boss – Industrial Engineering Assistant at Hugo Boss (a German luxury fashion house) reporting to the location Vice-President of Manufacturing.
- Akron Brass – Operations Administrative Assistant working concurrently in the Operations, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering and Quality Departments.
- Premier Industrial Corporation –Manuals Specialist with responsibilities of editing, revising, proofreading and preparing policy package for printing and distribution in the U.S. and Europe.
- B. B. A. – Information Technology – Cleveland State University