Business Performance Advisory is our largest service area. We enhance value through improved operations, financial restructuring, and active management of cash. We have experience working with underperforming companies or companies facing strategic challenges, as well as deep experience with turnaround situations.
Current activity focuses on value maximization with underperforming operationally challenged businesses. We frequently work with companies as they face challenges with cash flow or creditor pressure. We are also known for taking profitable businesses to the next level.
The Inglewood philosophy is to match the best talent to fit the problem. If your business is facing a challenge, Inglewood will bridge the gap to your optimal solution.
Areas of Expertise:
The following are success stories that highlight each of the following areas of our business performance advisory services.
Value Maximization and Profit Improvement
- CFO for Startup of a Greenfield Metal Manufacturing Company
- Provided Executive Compensation Review to Plastics Company
- Inglewood Provides Transformational Guidance for Custom Roll Former
- Inglewood Provides Transformational Guidance to Custom Roll Former
- Receiver for Truck Repair Company Which Was Improved and Ultimately Sold
- Principals in Acquisition Who Restructured an Overleveraged Manufacturer of Components
- Successful Receivership for Marketing Company
- Inglewood Engagement Wins Turnaround/Transaction of the Year
- Financial Advisor to Debtor in Possession of a Ski and Golf Resort
Real Estate Advisory
- Inglewood Appointed Receiver for 274 Unit Apartment Complex
- Financial Advisor to Secured Creditor in Chapter 11 Real Estate Development Project
- Inglewood Appointed Receiver for Retail Real Estate
"Well done. I think the world of the level of service and professionalism Inglewood has exhibited on this transaction. I will recommend Inglewood highly." - Jerome R. Parker, Gressley, Kaplin & Parker, LLP, Attorney for Buyer of a Metal Processing Business.