Doug heads Inglewood’s Operational Consulting Practice and has extensive experience in all phases of manufacturing operations. Served as interim CEO of a diversified metal manufacturing company and as interim CEO, operating advisor and board member for a wireless & wireline communications contractor. He also served as the operating advisor for a consumer brands business, a minerals, mining and building products business, a metal safe manufacturer, a satellite antenna manufacturer, an industrial oven and cyclic temperature chamber manufacturer, and a heat exchange component manufacturer.
- Senior Vice President – Operations for Resilience Capital Partners. A $650 million private equity firm specializing in distressed assets and special situation carve-outs
- VP, Manufacturing and VP Supply Chain Development for Excello Engineered Systems, LLC
- Plant Manager, Macedonia and Twinsburg Divisions, XLO Group.
- Has Six Sigma Green Belt and Lean Manufacturing Professional Training from Ford & Toyota.
- Has extensive CRM implementation and sales effectiveness experience
- Frequent advisor to management teams on strategic planning, project management, and S&OP best practices and techniques
- Has managed numerous pre-acquisition due diligence projects